We design, fabricate and install stainless steel and galvanized exhaust canopies of all size requirements.
Stainless Steel Exhaust Canopies
We design and install stainless steel and galvanised exhaust canopies for residential and commercial kitchens cut to fit any space requirements that meet council rules and regulations. Our formal quote will include a form 16 for council submission.
Take a look at some of the projects we’ve done for our many satisfied customers.
Exhaust Canopies Process
Part of our commitment to customer satisfaction is a healthy respect for your time. When you call us we ask two questions up front:
- What do you need?
- When do you need it?
From there, it’s just a matter of meeting your requirements. Not only in terms of workmanship, but time and budget.
To ensure we get the job done right the first time, we provide the following services:
- An onsite consultation to evaluate your project, determine proper exhaust location, specifications and how we can install the canopy to meet council rules and regulations.
- An initial sketch to demonstrate that we understand the scope of the project
- A formal drawing to demonstrate how we will fulfil specifications
- A written quote with a form 16 you can submit for council approval
- Fabrication materials and workmanship
We respect your business, your trust, your time and your budget. When you work with Townsville Stainless Steel, you get what you pay for. Guaranteed.